Our Process - Auto Repair Santa Fe
WHEN WILL MY CAR BE READY?
- Your vehicle will be road-tested to assess your problem and to get a feel for any other issues that may need our attention.
- One of our highly trained technicians will perform a thorough inspection of your vehicle.
- If needed, and with your approval, the technician will perform all appropriate computer diagnostics.
- A prioritized list of recommended repairs and an estimate of the cost to repair your vehicle will be prepared; this usually takes one full day. Ari will then call you and explain the action plan and priorities.
- Once you have approved an action plan, we will be able to establish a time for completion of the repairs.
We are committed to giving each vehicle a thorough inspection that will allow us to address all your questions and concerns. Thank you for allowing us the time necessary to perform the thorough, high-quality work that is our trademark!